Welcome to Ondaemarketing

Friday, April 13, 2012

 Out of all the twitter followers that www.ondaemarketing.com has. Mr. Warren Buffett is the shock factor.
 My reaction, are you serious the real Mr.Warren Buffett. look at how this man is admired and respected. I'm thankful were noticed in a sea full of sharks. I even had one marketing firm email me to say. Stop giving away ebooks and other products for free.Stuff we sell to the consumer, you are giving away free.
 My reply was Its my info. I brought it and Ill do with it what I please. I own the resale rights.This company has been on the web for over ten years.Emailed them last month to say thanks. I'm ranking higher, better ratings and with more traffic then them. Been in business less then three years and in your radar. I refuse to lie or cheat the consumer out of their hard earned money. They didn't know i was one of the ones who brought their course. Well I didn't learn anything from it. learned everything from videos and web chats. Now I have twitter followers like Mr. Buffett to guide and mentor me.







No comments:

Post a Comment